Hardwood Floors Calgary
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) – Good resource for finding architects whether it be for Commercial, Residential, or Institutional architecture.
- Canadian Lumbermen’s Association – The membership of the CLA is divided into four bureaus primarily servicing the softwood and hardwood lumber manufacturing community.
- Maple Floor Manufacturers Association– Since 1897 the Maple Flooring Manufacturers Association has established itself as the authoritative source of technical and general information on maple sports flooring and has attracted a membership of manufacturing mills, installation contractors, distributors and allied product manufacturers who subscribe to the high standards for which the association stands.
- National Association of Home Builders – NAHB has 182,000 members, including more than 50,000 who build more than 80 percent of all U.S. homes.
- National Oak Flooring Manufacturers Association –It’s hard to put your finger on it, but there’s something about a real oak floor that just brings a room together.
- The Hardwood Council – Founded in 1993, the Hardwood Council is a coalition of 11 hardwood lumber and product associations. The Council provides technical information on North American hardwood applications for builders, architects, interior designers and remodellers.
- The National Wood Flooring Association – The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) is a non-profit trade association representing all segments of the wood flooring industry, including manufacturers, distributors, retailers and installers.