Magna Hardwood products are sourced from Canada, Asia, Europe, and the USA and offer selections in all finishes, wood types, and colours. Magna Hardwood Floors are experts in specialty hardwood, domestic, and exotics. Smith Bros Flooring is a proud distributor of the superb line-up of vinyl, engineered and solid hardwood products by Magna to completely transform your home.
Vinyl is considered a highly durable flooring material, is water-resistant and easy to install. All of the MBA Vinyl products at Magna Hardwood Floors come with an attached underlayment, which provides high STC (sound transmission class) ratings. This will help clients to follow strict acoustic regulations such as in condo and apartment developments. There are two vinyl collections available through this supplier:
- MBA Vinyl WPC: This consists of a wood plastic composite material which has vinyl design layers and comes in easy-to-install flooring that resists dents, scuffs, scratches, stains, and fading.
- MBA Vinyl Rigidcore: This is a stone-plastic composite material and has designs that feature wood grains. The core consists of limestone stabilizers which create a highly stable finished product.
Engineered hardwood floors have a real wood surface with many underlying cross-laminated layers of plywood or finger-joint cross-lamination. This feature makes flooring products very strong and dimensionally stable. Engineered hardwood flooring is the most stable real wood flooring available and comes in a variety of species, widths, colours, styles, and installations. This allows maximum suitability for your design, needs, and tastes. There are five collections of engineered hardwood flooring available at Magna Hardwood Floors:
- Westcoast Collection: This is French European white oak flooring and is sure to match any interior design with the rustic yet refined stain colours and light wire-brushed texture.
- Wildwood Antique: This collection is made from Western European Oak and American Hickory and comes in long lengths, wide planks, and vibrant colours. These floors are finished with UV Cured urethane and aluminum oxide, which provides an extra layer of durability that ensures your floors will last through everyday wear and tear.
- Wildwood Nature: This collection is made from Western European Oak and has a beautiful light wire-brushed texture on boards featuring grain variation, mineral streaking, and long lengths. Stain colours vary from light to dark browns.
- Wildwood Nature Herringbone: This unique flooring design will add a detailed and custom design to your interiors and offer a luxurious European ambiance.
Solid hardwood flooring has been the standard in wood flooring for a long time and offers versatile options that come in a variety of widths, species, and colours. Solid wood flooring should only be used for above-grade applications because natural moisture levels below-grade level such as in bathrooms and basements can damage the wood and reduce floor performance. Magna Hardwood Floors offers the following solid prefinished hardwood options in its Wildwood Exotica Hardwood Collection:
- Brazilian Cherry: This is a dense hardwood variety with colourful variations from light orange to dark red, and will darken over time.
- Sucupira: This is an extremely dense hardwood, which comes in a colour range of golden brown to reddish brown, and will darken over time.
- Tigerwood: A dense hardwood variety, that comes in extensive colour variation which ranges from light yellows to dark reds with black mineral streaks, and will darken over time.
Interested in exploring Magna Hardwood Floors products for your upcoming project? Smith Bros Floors is proud to carry products from different vendors and this allows us to offer diverse options for our customers. Contact us to find the best solution for your flooring needs today!